Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Allies & Supporters

Tranz4mations encourages everyone to support organisations that support Gender Diversity.

Author Topic: Transgender Health WA  (Read 1457 times)

Mary-Jane

• Operations Director & Education & Health Spokesperson.
  • Administrator
  • I'm only here to help!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abbeyoftheblackswan.org
Transgender Health WA
« on: December 14, 2015, 08:25:49 PM »

We have been sent the following recommendation for "Transgender Health WA" which is being reprinted here as a service to the community.

"For anyone who may need a GP. I saw Dr Jane Dymond recently and she was absolutely lovely, very kind and mindful. Fully supportive and knowledgeable and happy to see anyone who may need help. She doesn't work full time and only works when someone books an appointment. My initial consult took 1 hour 50 and she only charged $70 and time just wasn't a factor" - Adam Gee.

Dr Jane Dymond @ Transgender Health WA
Suite 40, Level 2, Hollywood Medical Centre,
85 Monash Ave,
Nedlands WA 6009.

Tel: (08) 6389 0019

Please take note of Tranz4mation's site disclaimer as follows: "We do our best to ensure that the content in this site is up-to-date and relevant. However, at no time should any information contained on this site be taken as legal or medical advice".

Below: Don't forget to check out President's Paws "Winter is Coming" May 2015. Click here http://tranz4mations.net.au/index.php?topic=214.0 to go to page.

Definition of Hats aka "Conflict of Interest" Statement: Mary-Jane is Editor of Perth Gay News, The Media Annuncio of the Perth Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence of the Abbey of the Black Swan & Editor @ HIV Institute of WA.

#Twitter @AbbeyBlackSwan1

Tranz4mations :: Bringing the Gender Diverse Community Together

Transgender Health WA
« on: December 14, 2015, 08:25:49 PM »