Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28

No calendar events were found.

Allies & Supporters

Tranz4mations encourages everyone to support organisations that support Gender Diversity.

Author Topic: Photography Consent Forms  (Read 1943 times)   

Mary-Jane

• Operations Director
  • Administrator
  • I'm only here to help!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abbeyoftheblackswan.org
Photography Consent Forms
« on: December 06, 2015, 12:06:29 AM »
Photography Consent Form

Following on from Fagmedia | Perth Gay New's recent drastic streamlining of the photographic sponsorships of community events, which has seen a number of large organisations bad process resulting in their losing access to free photography altogether, I am pleased to confirm that Tranz4mations is not one of the groups or individuals that have been placed on the banned list.

As the Editor of Perth Gay News, as a response to anti-social behaviour of certain "leaders" I have drastically reduced the number of free images distributed and I will only capture photographs of people I believe are worthy to be recognised and who do good in the community.

I absolutely refuse to spend 5 thankless days chained to a desk editing thousands of photos after an event, for community groups that are driven by petty small minded jealousy and/or in which toxic bullying behaviour is supported or encouraged as an organisational culture!

Rather than punish all the many lovely grass roots people who are a joy to work with, I am now providing a boutique service - in effect this means if I feel like taking a photograph of a worthy person I do! Please note the ONLY person I will take photographs on demand for is Nicola the President of Tranz4mations! 

I am definitely enjoying being shallow and judgemental and giving limelight only to polite, well mannered, kind and generous people and/or random friendly/hot people - and everyone who is friendly is hot in my book - I have to admit it is proving very easy to swish on by and ignore the nasty toxic oxygen thieves who act like they are better than everyone else but who really offer nothing of substance for the community.

The only LGBTIQ groups in Perth who currently can be assured of free access to Fagmedia | Perth Gay News photographic services are Tranz4mations and The Official House of The Order of Perpetual Indulgence of the Abbey of the Black Swan, Perth. I am prepared to offer a fee paying service for people willing to pay to have the gorgeous photographs I make for their event or party.

Just so that we are clear and to provide a special Sister Mary-Jane's how to guide to the disclosure of conflict of interest which many leaders of the community would do well to observe - Speaking as Operations Director of Tranz4mations AND as the Senior Sister and Media Annuncio of the Abbey of the Black Swan, I am pleased to present both Organisation's new Photography Consent Forms.

Speaking as a Sister, especially for the gossips who I know love to copy and paste other people's work to make facebook posts filled with petty harm filled commentary I have copied and pasted the actual text of the consent form here:

I hereby give consent for my photograph to be taken and published by Tranz4mations on social media, websites and on partner websites. I acknowledge that if I do not wish my photograph to be published then I must take responsibility for my actions and not pose in front of cameras. I agree that choosing to pose in front of cameras operated by Tranz4mations Photographers equates to my giving consent to being photographed & image being published.

As you can see both organisations are going back to basics and keeping it simple and I would like to make it quite plain that neither organisation has ever had to beg for photographs. We are all completely fine with the fact that some people don't want their photograph taken. All we ask is that you tell us so that we don't waste valuable time on you!

I am reminded here of the policy I established at Perth Bears Inc where I was Editor in Chief and Chief Photographer - If you do not want your photograph taken, then don't pose in front of the camera! I would also like to put it out there that those people that feel that they can incite other less intellectually gifted persons to attack the Sisters through my photography, a fundamental rule of the Order is that no real Sister travels alone, therefore, it's pretty dumb arse to try to confect a consent issue with the Sisters especially when you have been seen and heard to consent to posing by at least "3 Witnesses for the Defence"! 

As Operations Director of Tranz4mations I am always willing to photograph one of our lovely members at events - or when Madam President tells me to take a picture! As a Sister, like all other Black Veils, I am not likely to follow any instruction from a Mother unless there is something in it for me or there is an official vote at a formal nuncheon, savvy?

These consent forms will enable both Organisations to compile a list of preferred people to photograph. Anyone who signs a form can know that NO bad photograph of themselves will be published. In terms of the front page of this website, I am going to ensure that only people who have signed the form or are genuine VIPs of the highest calibre will be able to appear in the A class section!

Of course, if you have no problem with gorgeous professionally crafted photographs of yourself looking fabulous splashed around on social media then you might like to simply choose to be included by signing the form!

You can even print it out and scan a copy and send it into us via email if that is easier for you. You can send completed Tranz4mations Consent forms to Nicola Stevenson, President of Tranz4mations at admin@tranz4mations.net.au

Please send Photographic Consent for the Sisters to The Blessed Mother Freda Bang Bang Me Like A Boomerang C/-  mary-jane@tranz4mations.net.au of via http://www.facebook.com/abbeyoftheblackswan (Mother's approved email address will be here asap!) 

I do hope this is helpful and avoids any possible future misunderstandings! I'm signing this with all of my names and titles so you all know which of my lovely hats I am wearing - in this case - ALL of them and a genuine pearl necklace or 5!

Ms Mary-Jane Singleton, Operations Director, Tranz4mations AU & Editor of Perth Gay News & Senior Sister Mary-Jane Singleton of the Divine Green Weed, Media Annuncio of the Order of Perpetual Indulgence of the Abbey of the Black Swan, Perth.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 01:49:24 AM by Mary-Jane »
Conflict of Interest Statement: Mary-Jane is Editor of Perth Gay News and The Media Annuncio of the Perth Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence of the Abbey of the Black Swan.

Tranz4mations :: Bringing the Gender Diverse Community Together

Photography Consent Forms
« on: December 06, 2015, 12:06:29 AM »