Author Topic: MGTOW An International Mens Rights Movement  (Read 193 times)

Mary-Jane

• Operations Director
  • Administrator
  • I'm only here to help!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abbeyoftheblackswan.org
MGTOW An International Mens Rights Movement
« on: December 19, 2017, 11:08:14 AM »
...Teenage boys vow to stay away from 'dangerous' girls as part of men's rights movement...!

By Max Margan For Daily Mail Australia 08:40 01 Apr 2017, updated 12:54 01 Apr 2017

Australian teenagers are joining an online community of disgruntled males who vow to abandon all romantic relationships with women.

MGTOW, or Men Going Their Own Way, is an international 'men's rights' movement.

The movement, a self-described 'male reaction to the excesses of feminism,' is now striking a chord with Australian teenagers. 

A 15-year-old boy from New South Wales, named as Tom, is one to throw his weight behind MGTOW.

'It's probably not true of all women, but I've got the feeling that women are dangerous. Maybe the men around me have just had bad experiences,' he told news.com.au.

'My older brother, who's 20, was dating a girl for a few months. She turned really nasty in the breakup and made a string of allegations to the police. That made me suspicious of women too. My brother's a good guy.

'Why should she be able to just say what she wants, accuse him of anything and then get on with her life like that? It doesn't seem fair to me. I'm not sure what rights I have. Maybe none?'

According to The MGTOW Facebook page the group promotes a 'way of life which refuses to defer to women in defining the worth of men.' 'Instead, it focuses on positive male aspects, inviting men to go their own way in life.'

From: dailymail.co.uk/.../Men-Going-Way-Teenage-boys-vow-shun-girls.html

Grizzly MGTOW Youtube Channel Introduction.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 11:11:34 AM by Mary-Jane »
Conflict of Interest Statement: Mary-Jane is Editor of Perth Gay News and The Media Annuncio of the Perth Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence of the Abbey of the Black Swan.

Tranz4mations :: Bringing the Gender Diverse Community Together

MGTOW An International Mens Rights Movement
« on: December 19, 2017, 11:08:14 AM »