June 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Allies & Supporters

Tranz4mations encourages everyone to support organisations that support Gender Diversity.

Author Topic: Update From Bettina Arndt Jordan Peterson March 2018  (Read 217 times)   

Mary-Jane

• Operations Director
  • Administrator
  • I'm only here to help!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abbeyoftheblackswan.org
Update From Bettina Arndt Jordan Peterson March 2018
« on: March 11, 2018, 07:59:02 PM »

Hi Everyone,

What a week! We had a very hectic time on Friday putting together that quick highlight video from my talk with Jordan Peterson. The reason I did that was the Weekend Australia had agreed to include a link to my video in their coverage but we had to get it together very quickly. It’s done very well – nearly 50 k viewings as I write this – but also some complaints that we hadn’t posted the whole thing.

So here it is. I hope you enjoy it – nearly an hour of very intense conversation.

I think I managed to draw him out on issues he has never publicly discussed – like sexual obligation in marriage! That’s dangerous territory for a man but he was very brave.

I’m now also acting as MC for his Sydney talk tomorrow – Monday, March 12. So I might see some of you there.

What’s also been exciting has been the number of new volunteers coming forth after the talk in Melbourne. Jordan was answering questions about what to do about the left-wing bias our universities and I mentioned we were looking for people to help work on that. So more are now coming on board. Organising people to tackle this issue is on my to do list… hopefully near the top.

There’s so much to do. I would like to organise social media campaigns to boycott organisations promoting dangerous nonsense like Qantas’ recent pronouncements on use of gendered language. But we need people who could help to do that. So if you have relevant skills or know people who do, please contact me. I really could do with a graphic artist and more people to help me get my videos out more regularly. The problem at this end is not just the demands on my time but also that of my wonderful producer Scott Korman who also has a day job!

Finally, for all the people who have missed out on Jordan’s talks, I am going to list below some of the media interviews he is doing this week.

He’s [ #JordanPeterson ]already done a great interview with #NeilMitchell, on 3AW.

Here are some of the others coming up: 

The 7.30 Report on ABC 2, Monday March 12, sometime between 7.30 – 8.00 pm EST
Tonightly with Tom Ballard on ABC 2, Monday March 12, 9.00pm EST

Alan Jones Breakfast Show on Radio 2GB, Wednesday March 14, 7.40am EST
Ben Fordham - Sydney Live on Radio 2GB, Wednesday March 14, after 3.00pm EST

Unscheduled and upcoming
60 Minutes on Television Channel 9 – date to be advised
Good Weekend – Sydney Morning Herald – date to be advised
Conversations with Richard Fidler on ABC Radio, date to be advised, 11.00am EST

Cheers, Tina
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 10:13:03 PM by Mary-Jane »
Conflict of Interest Statement: Mary-Jane is Editor of Perth Gay News and The Media Annuncio of the Perth Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence of the Abbey of the Black Swan.

Tranz4mations :: Bringing the Gender Diverse Community Together

« on: March 11, 2018, 07:59:02 PM »