September 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

No calendar events were found.

Allies & Supporters

Tranz4mations encourages everyone to support organisations that support Gender Diversity.

Author Topic: Update From Bettina Arndt Wed 18 April 2018  (Read 301 times)

Mary-Jane

• Operations Director & Education & Health Spokesperson.
  • Administrator
  • I'm only here to help!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abbeyoftheblackswan.org
Update From Bettina Arndt Wed 18 April 2018
« on: April 18, 2018, 09:39:29 PM »

This is the Link to the #QAnon #Mega #Meme Drop.
Get eye opening Pictures to share from here:

Hello Everyone,

Why on earth would universities choose to get involved in the messy business of determining which story to believe in a date rape case involving two students?  #UTS in #Sydney now has a committee of staff and students conducting investigations and recommending punishments for accused students.

The university has caved in to demands from activists and is foolishly blundering into legal territory potentially undermining proper process in what could be serious criminal matters.

For the past eight months Iíve been supporting a PhD student at #AdelaideUniversity under investigation by a similar committee after being accused of sexual assault by another student. The committee had no idea what they were doing, failing to even provide the student with full details of the accusation. I found a criminal barrister to advise the young man on how to handle the ham-fisted efforts of the committee to force him to comply with the investigation. Scary stuff for the young man given that the committee had the power to recommend the university withhold his degree.

The university ended up dropping the case and backtracking madly when the Uniís General Counsel realized the committee was at risk of denying basic legal rights to the male student.

Iíve made a YouTube video talking to the young man about his harrowing ordeal.

I think you may find it fascinating. I hope you will help me circulate it Ė this is a very worrying development in our universities.

The #AdelaideAdvertiser is publishing a news story about all this tomorrow and an opinion piece from me. Plus I am on #TheOutsiders on #SkyNews tomorrow night with my good friends #RossCameron and #RowanDean. I will also attach a feature to be published in #SpectatorAustralia on Friday, which gives international context to whatís happening.

So thatís this weekís video effort. You may have noticed we posted a video from my Sky News interview with Laura Jaye. That was good fun but boy, was it hard to get the ball tampering story out there. Such reluctance to talk about menís dangly bits!

I also want to mention The Friedman Liberty Conference, May 25-27. http://www.alsfc.com.au/ . This is a rare opportunity for people to get together and discuss free speech issues, including the male-bashing territory that interests me most. Iíll be speaking at the conference and hope to see many of you there. If you are booking in you can quote this Discount Code: arndt18 for a 10% discount.

Iíve been talking to the people from IPA who are doing such good work on campus freedom issues and we are considering having an informal get-together at the conference of everyone who is keen to get active promoting free speech on campuses and finding ways to take on the ideologs controlling our universities. We will announce details at the conference. 

Iíve been asked to give details of other public events where I am speaking so I thought Iíd also mention a talk at the Australian Institute for Progress event in Brisbane on Wednesday, May 2. See details here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/bettina-arndt-on-why-men-are-their-own-worst-enemies-tickets-45128783406. If you enter BABRIS in the ďEnter Promotional CodeĒ field you will get a cheaper deal.  It would be fun to catch up with some of our Brisbane people.

Cheers, Tina

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 11:52:04 PM by Mary-Jane »
Definition of Hats aka "Conflict of Interest" Statement: Mary-Jane is Editor of Perth Gay News, The Media Annuncio of the Perth Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence of the Abbey of the Black Swan & Editor @ HIV Institute of WA.

#Twitter @AbbeyBlackSwan1

Tranz4mations :: Bringing the Gender Diverse Community Together

Update From Bettina Arndt Wed 18 April 2018
« on: April 18, 2018, 09:39:29 PM »