Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Allies & Supporters

Tranz4mations encourages everyone to support organisations that support Gender Diversity.

Author Topic: The Virtual Facial Feminisation Website  (Read 117 times)

Mary-Jane

• Operations Director & Education & Health Spokesperson.
  • Administrator
  • I'm only here to help!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abbeyoftheblackswan.org
The Virtual Facial Feminisation Website
« on: July 03, 2018, 01:44:42 PM »
Virtual FFS: The Virtual Facial Feminisation Website

I've created this site to help you plan your facial feminisation surgery.

What I Do:

1. I assess your face and explain what makes it look masculine.

2. I explain which surgical procedures are likely to make your face more feminine.

3. I alter photographs of your face in Photoshop to show you how the surgery is likely to look.

4. But please remember - Virtual FFS is not about exact predictions - it's a starting point designed to help you get to know your face and its feminisation possibilities, and to help you set your priorities for FFS. Your final result will depend on the procedures you choose, your individual anatomy, how you heal, and the abilities and techniques of your surgeon.

How To Use this Service:

1. Read through the What To Send Me page.

2. Email the photos and information I need to virtualffs@btopenworld.com.

3. I might ask you to retake the pictures if they are not quite usable, and I might ask for some additional information, but once I have everything I need, I will send you a link to the checkout and tell you when you can expect to receive the enhanced pictures and assessment.

How Much Does it Cost?

To see my prices, just click on my Prices & Checkout page.

More About Me and Virtual FFS:

The website itself has detailed information on the differences between male and female faces and the techniques used in facial feminisation surgery. The website runs to more than 35,000 words, which includes a 10,000 word thesis based on my 15 years of experience feminising more than 2000 faces and my independent research into facial gender.

My research, based on averaged male and female faces like the ones shown above (these are called prototypes) has redefined facial feminisation: I am the first researcher to publish a reliable method for judging the height of the hairline using my "Lipuhai rule". I have also established the "Box rule" and "Bronochi rule" to allow patients and surgeons to assess chin height more reliably.

I have also overturned many common misconceptions about facial gender. For example: I have shown that male hairlines are actually lower in the middle than female hairlines; that female eyebrows are not higher than male eyebrows in the way that many assume and I have shown that wide jaws are not necessarily masculine.

You can read all this research freely in my thesis and throughout the website. I hope it will help you understand your own needs and feel more confident during consultations with surgeons. I also hope it will help surgeons better understand the key differences between male and female faces so that they can achieve more natural results for their patients and avoid putting them through unnecessary procedures.

Definition of Hats aka "Conflict of Interest" Statement: Mary-Jane is Editor of Perth Gay News, The Media Annuncio of the Perth Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence of the Abbey of the Black Swan & Editor @ HIV Institute of WA.

#Twitter @AbbeyBlackSwan1

Tranz4mations :: Bringing the Gender Diverse Community Together

The Virtual Facial Feminisation Website
« on: July 03, 2018, 01:44:42 PM »