Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Allies & Supporters

Tranz4mations encourages everyone to support organisations that support Gender Diversity.

Author Topic: #QAnon WAR AGAINST MANKIND #SerialBrain2  (Read 64 times)

Mary-Jane

• Operations Director
  • Administrator
  • I'm only here to help!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abbeyoftheblackswan.org
#QAnon WAR AGAINST MANKIND #SerialBrain2
« on: July 11, 2018, 07:41:24 PM »
WAR AGAINST MANKIND #QAnon

WAR AGAINST MANKIND is a blog written on Reddit by SerialBrain2. #SerialBrain2 is the handle of one of the most profound writers I've ever experienced. This anonymous person has captured my attention over the last few months with messages and information that leaves me in awe and deep contemplation.

What is mankind?
What does Q mean when he says the US Military will save it? What war is he talking about? So… there is a war against mankind? Who is at war against mankind?

These very simple questions become very complicated to answer because we do not know who we are, where we come from and where we are going. Tremendous efforts have been made throughout the centuries to conceal, pervert and re-write human history, to the extent no one has a clear understanding of our origins today. Some say we are coming from monkeys, others from stars, others from a happy-yaaay congruence of chemical possibilities, others from aliens and the list goes on… It is so funny we are able to trace down to the day the history of a car from the dealership but have no clue about our own history.

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/884dcz/q_occult_series_q114_us_military_savior_of/

The Truth has a price my friends
and no strong movement in human history has succeeded avoiding the issues challenging its foundations. Roses are beautiful, but they come with thorns. To be safe, we need to know how to hold them. This is why we are here today. We owe it to #Trump, we owe it to #Q, we owe it to the patriots who have sacrificed their lives for True Freedom, we owe it to ourselves for our efforts to not go to waste and above all, we owe it to the abused children whose lives, safety and freedom depend on the success of our Movement. Isn’t this the ultimate reason we are all here?

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8ia0vu/the_long_and_secret_info_wars_against_q_and_how/

From: Project Weeping Angel on Youtube Published on 19 May 2018
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:49:40 PM by Mary-Jane »
Conflict of Interest Statement: Mary-Jane is Editor of Perth Gay News and The Media Annuncio of the Perth Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence of the Abbey of the Black Swan.

Tranz4mations :: Bringing the Gender Diverse Community Together

#QAnon WAR AGAINST MANKIND #SerialBrain2
« on: July 11, 2018, 07:41:24 PM »